Monday, March 30, 2009

Difficult Times

This post is for Keara, my best friend. At least one person wakes up one morning and can tell already it is going to be a bad day. Well that was my day today. I have had a lot on my mind and it just seems like it won't go away. I try my best to make myself happy on the outside even though I may be sad on the inside. But for some reason this time I am not able to keep myself happy without showing what is wrong with me. Keara has made it easier for me to make it through this weekend and even today. She is the most best friend anyone could ever ask for. Everyone says shes quiet, not talkative, but to me that is completley a lie. She has changed my life and no one can change that. I have had a lot of tough things going on with friends, family, and even...my ability to be able to function. Life can suck at times, but I know that I have to try and make the best of it. With keara by my side I know that I can get through tomorrow and the next day and the next..and so on. I love ya keara!

~Kels

1 comment:

  1. thanks kelsey! you are a great friend to me too. I didn't have a good night last night and you just cheered me up today even though ur having a hard time. That's really hard to do... try to make yourself smile when all you really want to do is cry. I want u to know how great that smile is and how much it means to me that you're able to stay strong when your circumstances are hard. You inspire me everyday.

    ReplyDelete