Friday, April 9, 2010

Maybe, its because im crazy

Maybe its because im crazy.... maybe it's because i can't honestly tell you what i want...
Am i no good for you now??
I feel like we are spilling over...that we are falling apart.
I feel like a fiction in your arms.
I feel pain through the bulletproof vest. It seeped through the rough edges of my soul.
My soul overpowers life. It overpowers my actions, the words i speak, love i feel, pain i ache.
There is no peace. Words are mostly noises that goes with voices. words in my memory are like music to me. i pray that something...anything will pick me up off this cold ground.

As i once told someone who I cared and still do care about very much...
"When I look at you, I see forgiveness, I see the truth, I see inspiration, I see a beautiful melody waiting to be heard. You love me for who i am, like the stars hold the moon. Your the one person that I can look at and know that your the one for me. You stand out from the crowd. You shine brighter than anyone else that I know. You appeared just like a dream to me. And thats when i knew that you were the one for me and that I loved you." .... Until you stabbed me in the back...

The truth is that he did appear like a dream to me. Dreams aren't real, they aren't realistic. There fiction. Love isn't real. It's fake. We are fooled. Its a dream that you come up with that is only halfway true.

maybe im crazy...just maybe....or maybe i make some sense. idk.

morally confused...
<3 kels

No comments:

Post a Comment