Monday, April 6, 2009

I LOVE my family

This post is for My Family, whom I love so much! I know that I have been going through a lot of things the past few weeks and it may seem like I don't want to be around you, don't want to see you, don't want to have anything to do with you basically. But it's not true. I have been having a lot of trouble with the stress and I havn't been able to handle it very well, making it where me not wanting to be in the house. When I am put with stress, I think the best thing for me and everyone else is if I get out of the house for a while. It's not that I don't want to be with you guys, and its DEFINETLY not because I don't love you. I love you guys so much. I'm so glad that you guys are MY family, because I would be jealous if you where someone elses. Mom, I feel honored to be your daughter and I hope that you know that you are the most amazing mother a daughter could ask for. Dad, (my step dad), even though we may have some tough times where we don't get along, or I argue with you, I still love you VERY much. :) I want you to know that. Nicholas, Daniel, you are the best brothers ever! Even though you may drive me crazy sometimes, you are still the ones who are always there when I just need to have fun. :) You two make the stress level go away, and make me in a good mood. I'm so happy that I have you two as MY brothers. I hope that you know that. I want all of you to know that you will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be in my heart no matter where i'm living.

Love always,
Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment