Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Life

I have just realized that life is the most amazing thing that anyone could ask for. Ya, we go through a lot of tough times, but still, we should appreciate the fact that we where blessed to be on this earth. I feel like I'm am special that I was given the chance to make a difference in this world. I was given the chance to make my own choices and learn from my mistakes. I have realized that we have gotten a great gift, and that is being able to have freedom on how we run our own lives. We don't have to have someone run it. I am so glad that we can live in peace, or so we think. Ya, there are bad people out that there. But they shouldn't be considered as bad, they are just people that are confused, that don't understand what their purpose is in this world. But i know my purpose in this world and that is to appreciate MY life. To appreciate that I was put onto this earth to make it a better place, a happier place, not to bring it down. Even though you are sad and put down, you should still try to make yourself happy. :) The only way to succeed in life is when you believe in yourself that you can do ANYTHING that you set your mind to, that you can be that person who doesn't do the normal teenage things, the person who makes a difference to other people, A person that has hope for themselves. Everyone puts themselves down, saying that thier fat, ugly, TOO skinny?, and just not pretty enough. To be honest, I do that same thing sometimes and i regret it. I just need to tell myself that the only thing that is going to make me happy is me. As long as i tell myself that i can do something, then i know i can do it.
Life is an opportunity, a miracle, a joy, a new beginning. Life is the best gift to give ANYONE.

~kels

No comments:

Post a Comment