Wednesday, April 8, 2009

my friends are AMAZING!

My friends are the most amazing people that a person could ask for. Even though we may be dorks, I still know that at least we are dorks together. I'm so happy that I am able to experience high school with some really good friends. I can't even begin on how much I appreciate everyone of them. All of my friends and I just have so much fun together. They are always there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on, always there to laugh and have fun, and always there to just say that they are my friend. I just can't explain the meaning of friends in words. It's so complex that it's hard to explain it all. Without friends you just can't make it through the day. Thats just the facts. No matter how much you slice it and dice it, you can't live without your friends. Friends to me are one of the most important people of my life. I love you all and each and everyone of you will be in my heart forever. I love you guys!

<3 kels

No comments:

Post a Comment